Jammu and Kashmir have released 329 vacancies for Junior Assistant, Veterinary Pharmacist, Electrician, Junior Stenographer, Junior Librarian, Junior Grader. In addition, Rakhoverseer, Stock Assistant, PBX Operator, Inspector Fisheries, Equivalent posts are also available. Furthermore, these jobs are released by Jammu and Kashmir service selection board. Here are the all details and eligibility criteria for Vacancies in Jammu and Kashmir.
Vacancies at Jammu and Kashmir: Terms and conditions
There are specific terms and conditions based on age, domicile, education qualifications, and so on. These are as follows:
The candidate must have a domicile of the union territory of Jammu and Kashmir. The ministry of home affairs sets this condition. The organization asks for proper residences before the last date of submission of the application form.
The candidate must have an age of 40 years.
- The candidates must be a 10+2 pass, ITI, Degree, and master
- The candidate needs to show the proper evidence of qualifications for a degree, master’s, Ph.D. This evidence includes a mark sheet, provisional certificate, and so on. Moreover, these all are essential for the document verification process.
- The candidate must send all these documents before the last date of submission.
The application fee for every form is rupees 350.
Selection process for Vacancies at Jammu and Kashmir
The selection process is dependent upon examinations. Therefore, the students need to give the following exams:
- Firstly, the candidates need to give a written examination. There will be subjective types of questions in this exam.
- In addition, students will be awarded one mark for every correct answer, and there will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks.
- This exam will test the skills of aspirants.
How to apply For Vacancies at Jammu and Kashmir?
The procedure to apply is as follows:
- Firstly the candidate needs to register themselves on the official website or here.
- Next, when the candidates fill in all the details, they need to pay the fees.
- Additionally, candidates can select the venue of the examination.
Furthermore, for other job details visit us.