People wait for the posts released by SSC. So if you are also waiting, then the time has come. SSC has launched 25271 vacancies of general duty constable posts. So the candidates can apply online on the official website. The staff selection commission will recruit the candidates for available SSC Duty Constables. Moreover, it is an open examination.
So, here are the details for applying for the post.
Guidelines for SSC Duty Constables
- Applications will be accepted only online. There is no offline entry for the positions.
- The aspirants need to give a computer-based examination. Furthermore, the exam will be available in both Hindi and English language.
- The council will later conduct the medical tests and other physical standard tests. So aspirants must prepare for all of them.
- The result will depend upon your performance. The commission will declare the result online.
These are the guidelines for aspirants. Moreover, students can read all other details here.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions include nationality, age, and other details. These details are as follows:
Only Indian candidates can apply for the posts. Moreover, the commission will not accept any other nationality.
Only candidates between 18 to 24 can apply.
Examination details to apply for SSC Duty Constables
There will be a computer-based exam of 90 minutes. Additionally, the students will get 100 questions. The exam will check the regional aptitude, general knowledge, elementary maths, and English skills. However, in languages, the students are given a choice.
This is the examination detail.
- The candidates must have passed class 10th, a recognized and reputed board.
- The students who have not attained a degree of class 10th till the closing date cannot apply.
- It needs to submit proof of matriculation exam. It includes original mark sheets, provisional certificates, and so on.
- The commission will do the document verification of every aspirant.
- It is essential to provide the date of the result as processing results by any board are not accepted.
How to apply for the post of SSC Duty Constables?
The students need to follow the procedure to apply for the positions. The process is as follows:
- Firstly, applicants can submit applications only online. No other form will be accepted.
- The candidates need to visit the official SSC website or click here.
- After filling in your all details, you need to upload your passport size photograph. The photograph should not be older than three months. Moreover, there are certain specifications for uploading the picture.
- The candidates must check all the details properly before applying, as later, there is no option to modify the application form. Thus, one must have proficiency.
- In addition, the students can select specific exam locations.
So these are the details about jobs by SSC. For more information about government, jobs click here