Today big news has come for the candidates who were a govt job in SSC Board. The Staff Selection Commission SSC has recently published a notification for filling up a total of 25271 Constable General Duty posts. Therefore, aspirants who have passed the 10th class may apply for SSC GD Constable Post Recruitment 2021. The online application link has been activated from 17th July 2021. According to the SSC GD Job Notification, the last date for submission of the SSC GD Application form is 30th August 2021.
Important summary of SSC GD Constable Post Recruitment 2021 –
Name of department – Staff Selection Commission SSC
Post name – General Duty GD Constable
Application form active date – 17th July 2021
Last date of the application form – 30th August 2021
Application method – Online
Total no of vacancy – 25271
Official site – www.ssc.nic.in
Salary Details –
Selection Process –
The SSC Board will select eligible candidates on the basis of a written test (online), PST&PET, and medical exam.
How To Apply –
- Go to the online portal of the SSC Board @ www.ssc.nic.in.
- Read the latest notification related to the General Duty Constable before applying online.
- Fill the online application with all the correct details.
- Now, attach your photo, sign, and required documents.
- After, pay the application fee by using online payment gateways.
- Press on the final submit.
- Finally, download the application form and take a hard copy of it for future use.