Sail Bokaro Attendant/Technician Recruitment:
Steel Authority of India Limited SAIL is now accepting attendant/technician vacancies online. Authorities have issued a notice announcing the suspension. Suitable and interested applicants should complete the application form. Authorities conduct written examinations to select candidates for training and employment at SAIL Bokaro. All details regarding the recruitment are listed below. Peruse the following articles for detailed job listings, eligibility criteria, application process, links, and more.
SAIL Bokaro Attendant and Technician Recruitment 2022:
Candidates interested in being employed as an attendant and technician trainee at SAIL’s Bokaro Steel Works are now able to apply online. The Steel Authority of India SAIL has advertised 146 positions for trainees. They also published their respective details regarding eligibility criteria and application details in the notice. Applicants will be selected based on the submitted application documents.
For these candidates, the agency administers computer-assisted and professional examinations. The final selection will be made based on the candidate’s performance on each test.
Eligibility Criteria for SAIL Recruitment of Trainees:
The aspirants must observe that the authorities shall only recruit candidates who are eligible for the recruitment. They have notified eligibility conditions for the aspirants to check. The applicants must check the following criteria and apply if they satisfy them:
The candidate must be a resident of India. The authorities have announced the maximum age criteria as 28 years. However, the age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST and 3 Years for OBC. Candidates who belong to the category of PwD will be allowed a relaxation of 10 years. Lastly, for ESM, the relaxation will depend upon the number of years they have served.
The candidates must be at least a Matriculation pass or equivalent in order to apply for the recruitment.
The authorities must recognise the board from where the candidates have obtained their educational qualification pass certificate.
Apply Online for SAIL Bokaro Recruitment 2022:
The candidates who are seeking to get recruited in the Steel Authority of India Limited SAIL as Attendant cum Technician Trainee in 2022 need to fill out the online application form. They can apply online by simply following the ensuing steps:
- Open the official portal of the Steel Authority of India Limited SAIL Careers at sailcareers.com.
- On the Home page, check the topmost menu.
- Click on the option of Notification.
- The Notifications-2022 will open up on the page.
- In the Post Name column, check the recruitment for Attendant-Cum-Technician Trainee / Bokaro Steel Plant.
- Under the Activity section, click on New Registration.
- The One Time Registration OTR portal will open on the screen.
- Enter the respective details and Create Login ID.
- Head back to the notifications section and tap on Apply Now.
- Use the created login credentials in order to apply online.
- Fill out the complete online Application Form.
- Upload the Documents in the application in sizes and formats as mentioned in the form.
- Pay the Application Fee as required depending upon the category of the candidate.
- Finally, tap on the Submit option.
SAIL Bokaro Steel Plant Recruitment Application Fee:
The candidates need to pay the application fee in an online mode using the available payment methods. The fee is non-refundable and compulsory. If the candidates fail to pay the fee, their application form will not be processed. The following fee amount has been notified by the authorities:
- General or Unreserved UR: Rs. 200
- Other Backward Classes OBC: Rs. 200
- Economically Weaker Section EWS: Rs. 200
- Scheduled Caste SC: Rs. 0
- Scheduled Tribes ST: Rs. 0
- Persons with Disability PwD: Rs. 0
- Ex-Servicemen ESM and Departmental Candidates: Rs. 0