Punjab police department has launched new positions for head constable. The candidates can apply for the post by 25 August. So, the citizens of India can apply for the direct recruitment of head constables by the Punjab police. Furthermore, there are 811 jobs available. Thus, apply for Punjab Police Recruitment 2021.
So, here are all the details about the position.
Description About Punjab Police Recruitment 2021
The description of the applications invited by Punjab police for the vacancies of head constable are as follows:
- Online application form
- Computer-based test
- Payment verification
- Physical measurement test
- Physical screening tests
These all tests will be conducted, and there is a specific qualification parameter. In addition, for every wrong answer, the candidates will lose 25% of the marks assigned to a particular question.
The posting of recruited candidates can be anywhere in Punjab or India.
The pay scale for the post of head constable is fixed 25500 at level 4. Furthermore, it is set by taking the recommendation of the finance department.
- For general candidates, the application fee is 400 rupees, and the examination fee is 600 rupees. So a total of 1000 rupees.
- For reserved candidates, the application fee is rupees 400, and the examination fee is rupees 150. So a total of 550 rupees.
- The mode of payment is only online, and there is no refund.
Eligibility requirements for Punjab Police Recruitment 2021
The candidate must have Indian nationality. Otherwise, if a candidate has not yet obtained the citizenship of a particular country can also apply.
The candidates’ age can be between 21 to 28.
The candidate must have done graduation from a recognized University. Additionally, the candidate must attain the degree before the closing date of the application form.
- The candidate must have passed the 10th exam with Punjabi as a language. Further, they must have a residence in Punjab.
- The candidate must upload certificates and qualifications along with reservation certificates if any.
The male candidates must have a minimum of 5.5 feet in height, on the other hand, female candidates can have 5.1
These are the eligibility requirements. So you can apply after meeting them.
How to apply for Punjab Police Recruitment 2021?
The candidates can follow the following procedure:
- Firstly the candidates need to visit the official site of Punjab recruitment.
- Next, you can fill in all your details asked. In addition, the site will ask an ID proof.
- When you fill in all your details, you can upload your pictures in JPEG format.
- Next, you can pay the application fee.
- Furthermore, after filling the application fee, your registration is completed.
Check all details here.
So these are the details about Punjab police recruitment 2021. For more information visit us.