Are you feeling guilty because you did not apply for Haryana staff selection commission posts? The last date when the commission released the position was 12 February 2020. But as many applicants were not able to apply thus, the commission has made the links reactive. So now you can grab the opportunity and apply at the Haryana staff selection commission. HSSC Released 4346 Vacancies once again.
Furthermore, the candidates can apply for the various dental hygienists, health advisors, welfare advisors, and other posts. Therefore, to get more information read all the details below.
HSSC, Panchkula, releases several positions. Thus, the positions are as follows:
- Dental hygienist
- Supervisor female graduate
- Welfare organizer
- Divisional or revenue accountant
- Laboratory technician and Laboratory attendant
- Inspector general
- Operation theatre assistant
- Junior system engineer
- Videographer for ultrasound technician
- TB health visitor
- Livestock development assistant
- Ophthalmic assistant
- Staff nurse
So, these are the various posts by the Haryana staff selection commission.
The eligibility to apply in all these various posts are as follows:
- Firstly, as there are various posts released, thus there are different qualifications required.
- The qualifications demanded on most of the posts are 10th pass certificates. In addition, 10 + 2 certificates, diplomas, and masters are asked by the commission.
Age limit for Vacancies Released by HSSC
The minimum age to apply is 18 years. So a candidate need to be over 18 to apply.
The selection process will be based upon the following criteria:
- Written test
- Socio- economic criteria
- Experience in a particular field
So this is the selection process.
General guidelines for Vacancies Released by HSSC
- If a candidate has applied already then, they need not apply once again.
- Furthermore, if a candidate has filled the form and made some mistakes. So they can fill a new form by choosing a category.
- The admit card will be based upon the first application form in case a candidate applies multiple times. So be careful.
Hence, follow the general guidelines.
How to apply for the Vacancies Released by HSSC?
The procedure to apply is as follows:
- Firstly the students need to visit the official website or click here.
- Now the students can fill in all the details asked.
- The candidates need to submit the application fee. In case the application fee is not submitted, then the application will not be accepted.
So now you can apply and grab the opportunity. For applying for Haryana teaching jobs click here.