PGT TEACHERS POSTS RELEASED
Number of post- 1170 Post
Have you been looking for a job as a government teacher? If yes, then you are search has ended. Haryana Government schools are looking for PGT teachers to work regularly. The applications will be for a Government model Sanskriti senior secondary schools. The total vacancies are 1170. These are the English medium schools of the Haryana government. However, they are affiliated with CBSE.
So if you are looking for the jobs? Here are the details for you.
Requirements For PGT Teachers Post
The requirements for the PGT Teacher posts are as follows:
- Official degree of PGT from any recognized University.
- In addition, the aspirant who applied for the post must speak fluent English.
- The medium of giving instructions is only English. Thus, one must have perfect practice. The languages subjects can be taught in other languages as well.
- As shown in the link, the candidates working on vacant posts are eligible for the screening process.
- If a candidate is already working in government model Sanskriti senior secondary school as ANOs or do not have more than 75%, they cannot apply.
- After the screening process, the selected candidate must stay a minimum of three years in the allotted GMSSSS.
- The department will not accept any applicant after the last date.
- Department has the right to eliminate any candidate without any reason.
So, these are the requirements and details to apply. Visit the official site here.
How to apply for the PGT Teacher Posts?
The process to register yourself is as follows:
- Apply at the official link of Haryana GMSSSS.
- Click on the option of not registered, if not registered.
- Additionally, choose a specific station. But, if once the departments allot you a station you cant change it.
- Fill all the personal details. In addition, you also need to fill the part-c to complete the process.
So, this is how you can apply. For more information stay tuned here.
- Starting Date – 30 July 2021
- Last Date – 10 August 2021
PGT Degree with additional English fluency
The teacher needs to teach in the allotted station.