Coal India Limited has released vacancies for the post of management trainee. CIL is an industry of India that the State controls. In addition, its headquarters are located in Kolkata, West Bengal. Furthermore, the candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply for Coal India Recruitment 2021 on or before 9 September 2021.
So here are the details about the vacancies released.
Description for Coal India Recruitment
The job description is as follows:
Nation: the candidate must have Indian nationality.
Age limit: the upper age limit is 30 years.
Qualifications for Coal India Recruitment
Candidates will get positions according to their qualifications. The details are as follows:
Mining: to get a position in the mining sector, the candidate must have 60% in B.E./B tech(mining) from a recognized government University.
Electrical: it requires a minimum of 60% of marks in B.E./B tech(electrical). Furthermore, the degree must be from a government institute or university.
Mechanical: candidates need a minimum of 60% off marks in B.E./B tech(mechanical) from a recognized government university.
Civil and chemical minerals: the candidates must have at least 60% of marks in both of these specific fields.
Moreover, the candidates require a minimum of 60% marks from a recognized University in any field. These are the qualification details asked by CIL.
The selection process is done by conducting an online examination. The examination is classified into two segments.
- Firstly, general knowledge, awareness, and English. In addition, numerical abilities.
- Secondly, discipline-related questions are asked.
- The candidates will get 3 hours for completing both of these exams.
- The candidates need to answer multiple types of questions.
- Along with written examinations, the candidates must fulfil medical exams and tests.
- The exam paper is available in both the languages English and Hindi.
Thus, this is all information about the examination and selection process for Coal India Recruitment 2021.
On average, the pay scale is 20600. However, it may vary according to your performance.
The application fee depends upon the category. For example, General and OBC candidates need to pay 1180 INR. On the other hand, for all different categories application fee is Nil.
How to apply for Coal India Recruitment?
The process to apply is as follows:
- Firstly the candidates must visit the official website of CIL.
- Next, they need to register themselves by filling in all the details and photographs.
- Once they fail all these details, they can pay the application fee.
- After paying the application fee, the process is complete.
So these are the details about the coal India limited management trainee vacancy. For more information visit us.