Bihar BPSC Assistant Recruitment 2022:
Bihar State Public Service Commission Authority has announced the availability of Assistant vacancy. Job seekers should review the offer letter and apply accordingly. Applicants should pay attention to all the details in advance as the authorities accept applications from suitable candidates. Shortlisted applicants must go through the recruitment procedures announced by Bihar PSC.
An application window has been activated. Interested prospects should review all information related to Bihar BPSC Assistant Recruitment 2022 in the following areas including vacancy details, application process and notification download links.
Bihar BPSC Assistant Recruitment:
Bihar State Public Service Board has issued an alert stating that there are vacancies for 44 Assistants in Bihar. Candidates who are ready for employment must apply online by completing an application form. Authorities review applications and narrow down candidates for employment. Candidates are invited to take the exam. First, they take a preliminary exam and are selected for the main exam based on the results.
Hiring will be decided based on the results of the written examination. Applications will be available for completion from September 7, 2022. Interested candidates must complete the online form by September 30, 2022.
Eligibility Criteria for Bihar Public Service Commission Assistants:
The applicants need to satisfy the following eligibility criteria in order to get recruited as assistants through Bihar Public Service Commission:
- The candidate should be a resident of India.
- The minimum age limit in order to apply for recruitment has been announced as 21 years.
- Male candidates should not be more than 38 years of age.
- Female candidates would be strictly less than 40 years of age.
- The applicant needs to be at least a graduate.
- The degree possessed by the candidate needs to be recognized by the Government of India.
Apply Online for Bihar Assistant Recruitment 2022:
The candidates who seek to fill out the application form for the recruitment of Assistants in Bihar through BPSC need to observe the subsequent steps in order to apply online:
- Open the official portal for the Bihar Public Service Commission BPSC at www.bpsc.bih.nic.in.
- On the Home page, tap on the option to Apply Online.
- Check the link labelled, “Use the following link to submit your online application“.
- Tap on the option of B.P.S.C. Online Application on the Online Application page.
- An external website will open up on the screen at onlinebpsc.bihar.gov.in.
- Click on the option of Online Registration.
- Tap on Apply Online for the BPSC Assistant examination.
- The Application Form will open up on the screen.
- Enter all the important Details in the online form as required by the authorities.
- Upload the necessary Documents.
- Pay the Application Fee using the available payment options.
- Lastly, tap on Submit in order to apply.