Short Information about Job:
UPSC Online Registration Form for the Post of Geologist / Geo Scientist Recruitment 2022 has been announced by Union Public Service Commission, UPSC Recruitment 2022. Interested Candidates for the UPSC Recruitment can read the Notification Before the Registration Online.
UPSC Geologist / Geo Scientist CGSE Recruitment 2022:
Registration are starting from September 21, 2022 and last date for the registration is October 11, 2022. There are 285 Vacancy for the UPSC CGSE Recruitment 2022. Candidates can get selection through Written Exam. UPSC Combined Geo Scientist Recruitment Job location is in All India.
Minimum age of Recruitment is 21 Years and Maximum age of Recruitment is 32 Years. From below, you can know detailed information of the Vacancy like Important Dates, Application Fee, Eligibility Details, Pay Scale, Apply Process, Notification Details, Apply form and Recruitment Official Website.
- Registration Start : September 21, 2022
- Last Date of Registration : October 11, 2022 06:00 PM Only
- Last Date of Fee Payment : October 11, 2022
- Pre Exam Date : February 19, 2023
- Admit Card : Before Exam
- Mains Exam Date : June 24-25, 2023
- General and OBC Candidates Fee : 200
- SC, ST and PH (Divyang) Candidates Fee : Rs 0 (Nil)
- All Category Female : Rs 0 (Exempted)
How to Apply:
- Union Public Service Commission, UPSC Recruitment 2022.
- Candidates can Register September 21, 2022 to October 11, 2022.
- Candidates should read the Notification for Recruitment about UPSC Geologist / Geo Scientist CGSE Recruitment 2023.
- Candidates have to Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other necessary Documents.
- Candidates should check Your full Details Preview Before Submit Application Form.
- If Fees are Asked so you have to Pay Required Registration Fee to Complete the Form.
- In last take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for any Further Process.