RRC ER Apprentice Online Form 2022:
Railway Recruitment Cell, Eastern Railway (RRC/ER) has invited applications for the engagement of Apprentices for 2022-23 in the Eastern Railway in various trades. Through this application process, 3115 vacancies of apprentices for training in the Eastern Railway unit of RRC will be filled. Selection will be based on merit and document verification. Interested candidates can submit RRC ER Apprentice Online Form 2021 between 30 September to 29 October 2022.
RRC ER Apprentice Online Form:
RRC ER Apprentice applications are to be filled only in online mode. Offline applications or applications submitted in any other mode shall not be accepted by the concerned authority. Candidates can apply for the respective trade by visiting the official application link. For the convenience of the interested candidates, we have also shared the application form link here in this post with other crucial information related to the application and selection process.
RRC Eastern Railway Apprentice Eligibility Criteria:
Before applying for the post of apprentices, applicants must ensure that they satisfy all the eligibility conditions as specified by the recruiting body. Have a quick look at the basic eligibility details mentioned below-
1. Candidates from across the country are eligible.
2. Candidates should have qualified class 10th examination with minimum of 50 % marks from a recognised board. For some of the trades, minimum qualification is class 8th. Also, for some of the trades, candidates are required to possess relevant certificates.
3. Applicants must be mentally and physically sound.
4. The minimum and maximum age of candidates should be 15 years and 24 years respectively as on the last date of submission of application.
5. Relaxation in upper age limit of various reserved category candidates is also permissible.
How to fill RRC ER Apprentice Online Form 2022?
Candidates can submit application forms for Apprenticeship engagement only in online mode. The application link will be activated soon. Those who are waiting for the availability of the online application form can follow the given instructions to fill the form-
1. Go to the official website of RRC ER.
2. Search for RRC ER Apprentice engagement application link given on the homepage of the website.
The application form will open.
3. Fill all the basic details, educational qualification details and other information carefully in the respective fields.
4. Upload the scanned documents as per the specified format.
5. Click on the application fee link and make the payment.
6. Once the application form is filled, submit it.
7. Take a printout of the filled-in online application form. Keep it safe for future use.