Rajasthan public service commission Ajmer is filling up the Rajasthan state service and subordinate service post vacancies. Furthermore, both of these vacancies are available in Rajasthan. In addition, the candidates need to go through a selection procedure. So apply fast for Rajasthan Public Service Recruitment.
So here are the details and other criteria.
Description for Rajasthan Public Service Recruitment
The description of state service, as well as subordinate service positions, are as follows:
The candidate must have a degree from a University that incorporates by an act of state or central legislature. Otherwise, any other education institute that establishes by parliaments acts. The candidates can also show a degree from a University that declares deemed under section 3 of the University grants commission act.
Selection Process for Rajasthan Public Service Recruitment
Two methods will do the selection process. These methods are as follows:
Preliminary examination: The candidates need to give a 200 marks paper of a selected subject in this examination. Furthermore, there will be objective types of a question of university level.
Main examination: in this exam, there will be four papers carrying 200 marks each. The time given to candidates is 3 hours to complete all the exams.
General details: the examination is available in both English as well as Hindi language. In addition, there will be a deduction of marks if the handwriting is not readable. Thus, it would be better if candidates present a compelling and beautifully written exam.
The application fee is rupees 300.
The candidates between 21 to 45 can apply for the positions.
How to apply for Rajasthan Public Service Recruitment?
The procedure to apply for the posts is as follows:
- Firstly, the candidates need to log in themselves on the official site of the Rajasthan public service commission ( Remember, there is only one-time registration available).
- Next, the candidates need to fill in all their details, including name, father’s name, photo ID proof number, etc.
- If you commit any mistake or face any problem, you can contact the helpdesk number.
- Once you fill in all your details next you can pay the application fee.
- The registration process is complete after you pay the fees.
- Thus, this is the procedure in which the candidates can apply.
So now you have every detail about the Rajasthan public service commission recruitment 2021. To get details about all positions to visit us.