NABARD Development Assistant Recruitment:
The candidates who are seeking recruitment in National Bank for Agriculture & Rural Development NABARD can soon apply for the posts of Development Assistants. The authorities have released a short notification informing that the application procedure will commence shortly. Aspirants can check the basic eligibility and vacancy details as available in the notification in the subsequent article. All the details about the post and recruitment are available subsequently.
NABARD Development Assistant Recruitment 2022:
The National Bank for Agriculture & Rural Development is all set to recruit Development Assistant/ Development Assistant Hindi. They have announced the availability of 177 vacancies in the department. They have also released a short notification to give brief information pertaining to the NABARD Development Assistant Recruitment 2022. Furthermore, the authorities have announced that they shall be releasing the detailed advertisement on the day of application commencement, which is, 15 September 2022.
The candidates who are eligible and interested in getting recruited for either post will have to fill out the application form online. They need to apply before 8 October 2022. Those who will send completely filled applications will be called in for recruitment procedures on various levels. The selection procedure will be announced in the detailed advertisement.
NABARD Development Assistant Vacancies Details:
National Bank for Agriculture & Rural Development NABARD has announced a total of 177 vacancies for the posts of Development Assistant/ Development Assistant Hindi. Out of these, 173 are for Development Assistants while 4 are for the post of Development Assistants Hindi.
NABARD Development Assistant Recruitment Pay Scale:
The candidates who will be selected for the recruitment in National Bank for Agriculture & Rural Development NABARD will receive gross emoluments of approximately Rs.32,000 on a monthly basis. The authorities have announced a pay scale of Rs.13150 – 750 (3) – 15400 – 900 (4) – 19000 – 1200 (6) – 26200 – 1300 (2) – 28800 – 1480 (3) – 33240 – 1750 (1) –34990 (20 years).
Eligibility Criteria for NABARD Development Assist. /Development Asst. Hindi:
The authorities have announced the following eligibility conditions. If a candidate wishes to get recruited for the post of Development Assist. / Development Asst. Hindi, they have to be eligible. If the ensuing criterion is not satisfied, the authorities will not recruit the applicants:
- The applicants should be a citizen of India.
- The minimum age limit for the application has been announced as 21 years. This implies that candidates younger than the age of 21 cannot apply for the recruitment.
- The upper age limit has been announced as 35 years. The relaxibility of the maximum age limit has not been announced yet. It is expected that it can be expanded for reserved candidates to allowed extends. The applicants can check precise details in the detailed notification which will release soon.
- The candidates need to hold a graduation degree from a recognised institution.
- In case of candidates seeking recruitment for the post of Development Assistant Hindi, they must have Hindi and English as compulsory or elective or the main subject in the Bachelors.
- Candidates should have scored at least 50% marks in the degree.
- For aspirants belonging to reserved categories, that are, Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribe, Persons With Benchmark Disability, and Ex-Servicemen, pass marks are the aggregate requirement in the bachelor’s degree.