Allahabad High court is looking for some law clerks. There are 94 vacancies of law clerks Posts or trainees required at Allahabad High court. Therefore, fresh law graduates from age 21 to 26 can apply to make a fresh start. Moreover, this post is available only for new law graduates. Additionally, the honorarium offered is 15000 per month. The application forms are available at the High court of Allahabad.
Furthermore, the understudies who want to apply for Law Clerk Posts can read the further details.
- A three to five-year professional integrated degree in law from any recognized University is a must.
- The application will be accepted only by the students who have not started practicing in any other profession or service.
- The understudies who you have appeared in final year exams of LLB can apply.
- The minimum percentage should be less than 55 percent. Thus, the form should carry the final mark sheet.
- The knowledge about computer software such as data entry, WordPress, or computer operations would be the cherry on the cake.
- Candidates, age must have age between 21 to 26 years.
These are the education and age limits required.
Selection method of Law Clerk Posts
The whole selection process will be dependent upon the application form. And the performance of understudy during the degree period, and interview Allahabad.
There are some other conditions to apply for the post. These conditions are as follows:
An aspirant who has more than one marriage is not eligible. Furthermore, a person who is married to a divorced person will not be eligible for the position.
- If an aspirant has any criminal case or FIR against them, then they are not eligible.
- In addition, the candidates who have worked already at any other organization are not eligible to apply.
Period of engagement
The court can terminate the candidate anytime from the job without any notice. Additionally, the engagement must have a fixed term of 1 year.
How to apply For Law Clerk Posts?
Visit the Allahabad court site and download the application form. Fees for downloading the application form are rupees 300.
Next, you need to fill the form along with a duly arrested copy of your school certificates. These include school mark sheet, date of birth proof, intermediate pass certificate. In addition, post-graduation mark sheets, and certificates are also required. You can also provide your different activities and computer knowledge certificate. Moreover, if you have any extra completion of course certificate, then you might be on a safer and better side.
You must send all these details to the Allahabad court jurisdiction by using either Speed Post or courier.
So you can apply for Law Clerks Posts. For more details visit us.