Have you applied for jobs in the Indian Navy of Sailors for Matric Recruit? If not then you must hurry as there are only a few days are left. Navy has recently released posts, especially for unmarried male candidates. Furthermore, the positions are 33. But 3oo aspirants would give the music screening test.
For getting more information about the position, read below.
The qualifications required are as follows:
An aspirant must have passed the 10th class examination from a board of schools. The board should be recognized by the ministry as well as the government of India. Only this qualification is required to apply for the post.
The candidate should have been born between 1996 to 2004. Moreover, the Navy does not allow age relaxation in any condition. Thus, it would be best if you were very particular about your age.
Music certificate requirements for Jobs in the Indian Navy
- The candidate should have performed classical music. Additionally, they need certificates from a recognized and reputed organization.
- Aspirants need a Minimum initial grade certificate from an international board.
- Also, candidates also require to show a certificate of participation. And students must show various awards of various events.
These are the requirements to apply for the posts.
How to apply for jobs in the Indian Navy?
The candidates need to apply only online on the website https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/. You can use it only till 6 August. The method to apply is as follows:
- Update your Aadhar Card details to make the process of application easy.
- Register yourself on the website with your email ID. If you haven’t registered.
- Now you can log in and click on current opportunities.
- Next, you can click on apply and fill in your all details also. Finally, you can select your examination center.
- Only fill the examination form if you fulfill the requirements. Otherwise, the Navy would reject you.
- The photograph uploaded should have good quality with blue background.
This is how you can apply for the position.
So what are you waiting for apply as fast as possible? If looking for more jobs visit us.