HSSC TGT Recruitment 2022:
Haryana Staff Selection Commission has recently published an advertisement for 7471 vacancies for Trained Graduate Teachers. The application forms can be filled out online on the official website of HSSC from 5th October 2022. The form availability will last till 26 October. Interested candidates from Haryana state should check their eligibility and prepare their documents for the latest vacancies. This article has been designed to give you all the information regarding the Haryana Staff Selection Commission admission application process.
HSSC TGT Recruitment Notification 2022:
HSSC Recruitment for the various teaching posts is spread to many departments such as Arts, Sanskrit, Urdu, Music, Home Science, etc. The Haryana TGT openings are available in 8 different departments in total. The post details and their eligibility are provided later in this article. The application process for this recruitment process is entirely based on online modality. The HSSC TGT recruitment process is taking place for the ROH & Mewat Cadre in the state of Haryana.
Eligibility Criteria for TGT Haryana:
HSSC has set a minimum bar with respect to the educational qualification of the applicants while there is also an age limit for being eligible for the position of Trained Graduate Teacher in the state of Haryana. These criteria are discussed further in this section.
Minimum Educational Qualifications:
1. Candidates should be HTET (Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test) or STET (State Teacher Eligibility Test) qualified.
2. It is mandatory to have the subject of Hindi or Sanskrit till at least 10th grade.
3. Applicants must have a Graduation Degree with at least a 50 percentile score in a relevant specialization according to the post.
4. Applicants should possess a basic teaching qualification like B.Ed/D. El. Ed/ Dip. in Elementary Education/ Equivalent Qualification.
5. Socio-economic criteria such as teaching experience make up for a 5% selection score.
The generalized age limit for being eligible for applying for the position of Haryana Trained Graduate Teacher is between 18 to 42 years. However, this range is subject to relaxation on the upper age limit for certain categories of candidates (you can refer to the official advertisement for the precise details).
How to fill online application form for Haryana TGT 2022?
If you fit perfectly under the eligibility criteria for the post of your choice, you can fill out the application form once it’s out on 5 October 2022. We are sharing the step-wise process for filling the online form below:
1. Go to the HSSC website by typing the URL https://www.hssc.gov.in/
2. Click on the link to access the new HSSC website.
3. Place your cursor on the Recruitment tab on the top panel of the website.
4. Now, click on the Apply for Job option under the Recruitment tab.
5. You will be redirected to the Recruitment portal of the HSSC.
6. Now scroll down to find the Panel Recruitment Regarding Various TGT Teachers, Haryana.
7. Under this panel, click on ‘Click here to Apply Online for the post of TGT against Advt. No 2/2022’
8. Start filling out the Application form by providing all the compulsory particulars in the assigned field boxes.
9. Upload necessary documents and a passport–size photograph.
10. Finish paying the application fee.
11. Take a print of your application form for the document verification round in the future.
Specifications of the passport size photo:
A coloured picture of 2 X 2 inch dimensions against a white background with 80% head proportion should be posted in JPEG format. The photo should be taken within the last 3 months with the candidate’s face centre aligned in proper lighting. The facial expression has to be neutral and no accessories except for religious wear should be worn in the photograph.
Do I need to post the online application form to the HSSC headquarters for the recruitment of TGT 2022?
No, you do not need to post the online application form to the HSSC headquarters for the recruitment of TGT 2022. However, you will need to produce the hardcopy of online application form along with the self-attested photocopies of your relevant documents during the Document verification round.
Can I modify the details in my HSSC TGT recruitment exam 2022 application form once submitted?
No, you cannot modify the details in my HSSC TGT recruitment exam 2022 application form once submitted, so make sure you fill the form carefully.
Can I apply for Haryana HSSC TGT 2022 without an HTET score?
No, you cannot apply for the Haryana HSSC TGT 2022 without a valid HTET/STET score.