Gujarat is recruiting group c posts in the custom marine wing. Those who are interested can apply before 24 August 2021. There is a total of 10 vacant positions available for the job. The candidates can apply by using online platforms with a duly filled application form. Furthermore, there are specific conditions that need to fulfill.
Here are the various details.
Requirements to apply in Custom Marine Wing
- The candidate must be in class 10th or passed class 10th.
- In addition, it requires an experience of three years in sea-going mechanism on main and machinery maintenance.
- Also, the certificates of completion from the marine department.
So, these are the requirements that are a must to apply.
- Written exam
- Skill tests
- Medical fitness
Hence, this is a selection process.
Application form details for Custom Marine Wing
- You can get the application form from the website https://jamnagarcustoms.gov.in/.
- All the details are mandatory to be filled and submitted online.
- Furthermore, the form requires relevant photocopies of documents. And category details and date of birth proof duly attached with the application form.
- Submit the application form offline by using only speed post. Otherwise, the office will not accept via courier.
- You need to send proof of your qualification and passport-size photos. In addition, date of birth proof and certificates. Send all these to the address below:
Sharda house, Bedi Bandar road
The application might get rejected if your speed post doesn’t reach before the closing date. Moreover, the office is not responsible for delays.
So, these all are the application form details.
The general conditions are as follows:
- Firstly, the certificate must have the dates and names of the aspirant.
- The photograph pasted on the application form must be duly signed.
- Furthermore, there are no application fees for filling the form.
- The advice to candidates is to check the online portal.
For more details visit us.